This book is intended as a supplement to Napoleon at War. To play the game you’ll need a copy of the Napoleon at War rulebook.
“I don’t know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me.”
(Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington)
It’s June 1815. Napoleon has returned from Elba and has quickly regained power in France. King Louis flees and Napoleon raises a new army.
Hundreds of thousands of enemy soldiers surround the French. Diplomatic efforts to secure peace have failed and war is imminent.
To impose himself on his old enemies of the Seventh Coalition, Napoleon must first defeat the British and the Prussians by dividing them and taking them on one by one.
Old Marshal Blücher promises his aid to Wellington.
Napoleon’s brilliant campaign in Belgium has started: near Charleroi, the first battles to expel the Prussians under Ziethen are underway.
Wellington and his officers are taken by surprise by the French attack while attending a ball in Brussels. The Duke hurriedly gathers his officers and marches towards the battlefield.
Don’t be caught out! Take control of one of the many forces from either side and recreate the campaign’s finest battles on your gaming table!
INSIDE YOU WILL FIND
- The history of the 100 Day Campaign, including the Battles of Ligny, Quatre Bras and Waterloo
- Extensive information relating to the uniforms of the three armies involved: British, French and Prussian.
- British, French and Prussian army lists to make up your army specifically for this campaign.
- Five historical scenarios to recreate the most important moments in the campaign.
- Rules on how to include Wellington, Napoleon, Blücher and Ney in your battles.
- Inspiring pictures of miniatures.